World Online Paper Money Catalog
The catalog is updated daily to insure that you have the most reliable information.
If you are a beginner, serious collector or professional, you’ll find here valuable information about World Paper Money.
Here is what you will find if you subscribe the Paper Money Book
- All world current and commemorative banknotes
- 100 complete countries and territories
- +10000 (front and back) HQ banknotes images
- 1427 current banknotes
- 574 commemoratives banknotes
- Detailed banknote information, signatures, prefixes …
- Issuer banknote name, ISO code
- Withdrawn and exchangeable dates
- Future banknotes issues
- Country currency history
- Foreign Exchange Table
- Daily face value for all banknotes in euro and dollars
- Price for obsolete banknotes
- SCWPM (Pick) and The Banknote Book numbers
- Terms of import and export currencies
- Central bank videos
Free countries to test the catalog. If you like it, please subcribe the Paper Money Book !
We present here a selection of five countries representing the five continents, specifically Albania, Guyana, Myanmar, Namibia, and Tonga. This selection has been carefully curated to give you a glimpse of the rich and diverse information that our Paper Money Book has to offer. Our team of experts works diligently to ensure that all information provided is accurate and updated daily, so you can be confident in the quality and reliability of our data.
Albania represents Europe, Guyana represents America, Myanmar represents Asia, Namibia represents Africa, and Tonga represents Oceania. By selecting these countries, we aim to provide you with an understanding of the different currencies and banknotes used around the world. Our catalog covers over 250 countries and territories, and it provides detailed information on their banknotes, including images, descriptions, and historical background.
If you enjoy the information provided on these five countries, you will certainly appreciate the extensive knowledge available in our complete catalog. Whether you are a collector, investor, or enthusiast of paper money, the Paper Money Book is a valuable resource to deepen your understanding and appreciation of banknotes from around the world. Subscribe now to gain access to the full catalog and explore the fascinating world of paper money.
- All (172) Disney Dollars (front/back) by years in HQ images
- Detailed information
- History of Disney Dollars
- Proofs, specimen and errors
- Disney Dollars serial numbers
- Covers (envelopes) a forgotten collection
- Numbers (statistics)
- Checklist to control your collection
- The early bills (1933-36 Official Mickey Mouse, 1968-69 Operation M.O.U.S.E., 1971-72 Recreation Coupon)
- El Capitan Theatre
- Debut cards – a mix of Disney Dollars and Disney Stamps
- Tokyo Gift Cards (Tokyo Disney dollars)
Disney Dollars were a form of currency that were created and used by the Walt Disney Company as a promotional item and a way to increase revenue at their theme parks, resorts, and stores. They were first introduced in May 1987 and were available for purchase until May 2016.
Disney Dollars were designed to look like real currency, but they were not legal tender and could only be used at select Disney locations. The bills featured images of Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy, as well as famous Disney landmarks like Cinderella’s Castle and Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.